We will reopen our office, after a thorough cleaning, inspection and modifications for enhanced infection control.
Please see here the letter we sent to our patients.
Teledentistry: We now offer Teledentistry: Please call us (845-379-0996) or contact us to schedule a Teledentistry appointment with Dr Grover.
For COVID-19, we are investing in equipment and changing our processes.
- We are greatly reducing the number of patients we see at anytime to enable social distancing.
- Pre-screen all patients (day before and on-arrival) for COVID-19.
- Temperature check for all staff and patients (non-contact thermometer used).
- Hand sanitizer and hand washing available throughout the office.
- Completely paperless: we ask that you complete & sign all forms online.
- We ask that you wait in the car instead of our waiting room.
- We ask all patients to wear a mask and eye-wear (will be provided if you don’t have it).
- Physical contact surfaces are removed or covered for infection control. All magazines, TV Remotes, Toys, etc, have been removed.
- Early morning appointments available.
- Our operatories have always been fully isolated.
- We have always used Distilled water in our chairs.
- We will be running HEPA Air Purifiers in each Operatory and the waiting room.